Brute Force PHP

I have long since finished my PHP class. Did a simple game earlier this year where I saved the state of the player to my online MySQL database. Now I am teaming up with a friend to write another database application - The Fan Fiction Database.

The minimum viable product is going to only have three fields to display, each of which you can query against. My code is doing a brute force analysis of the combinations of entries the user can make. I have an "if statement" for each combination of inputs. They each produce a custom SQL to execute.

I did do some good stuff in my PHP. It posts back to itself, so I only have one PHP source file. It also detects weird conditions like the database is missing, or there are no matches for your query. I will post the actual user interface in a little while after my partner does her part.